DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krwkjt/phenylketonuria) has announced the addition of the "Phenylketonuria (PKU) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
Phenylketonuria (PKU) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Phenylketonuria (PKU) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Phenylketonuria (PKU). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Phenylketonuria (PKU).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals & Companies
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- E. Merck KG
- Emory University
- University of Leipzig
- Washington University School of Medicine
- University of Miami
- University of Southern California
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munich
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- University Hospital, Tours
- University of Missouri
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krwkjt/phenylketonuria