DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gc2mf6/germany_2014) has announced the addition of the "Germany 2014 Wealth Book" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Germany
- Size of the German wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were 1,382,265 HNWIs in Germany in 2013. These HNWIs held US$4.2 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,038,491.
- In 2013, German HNWI numbers increased by 4.2%, following a 5.7% decrease in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of German HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11%, reaching 1,561,820 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 25%, reaching US$5.60 trillion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, German HNWIs held 34.6% (US$1.5 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of German HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- BHF-Bank Private Banking
- Bankhaus Lampe
- Berenberg Private Banking
- Commerzbank Private Banking
- DZ Privatbank
- Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management
- Merck Finck & Co.
- Mertzler Private Banking
- UniCredit Bank AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gc2mf6/germany_2014