MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NCP engineering today announced that it has garnered recognition for three awards for its Secure Enterprise Solution, a robust VPN system that provides a single point of remote access administration for enterprises. NCP engineering has won a Government Security Award and an American Business Award for the second year in a row, and it has been designated a finalist by Network Products Guide three out of the last five years. The award recognition underscores the company’s continuing leadership in remote access amidst a rapidly changing threat landscape.
NCP’s award-winning Secure Enterprise Solution is designed with the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend in mind and offers a flexible and secure approach to remote access security by integrating with existing infrastructure and supporting all major operating systems, including Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, OS X Mavericks/Mountain Lion, Linux, Android and Windows CE.
- The NCP Secure Enterprise Solution is a comprehensive system that protects all communications to the corporate network while also enabling IT administrators to monitor for anomalies and centrally manage compliance with network security policies. It includes NCP’s enterprise IPsec VPN client suite, a scalable, hybrid IPsec/SSL VPN gateway, an administration system, Secure Enterprise Management (SEM) 3.0, and high availability services, to support organizations’ end-to-end remote access infrastructure.
- NCP engineering received the highest honor in the ‘Network Security’ category of Security Products Magazine’s 2014 Government Security Awards (“The Govies”) with a Platinum Award for its NCP Secure Enterprise Client 9.32 and NCP Enterprise VPN Server 8.11. “The Govies” honor outstanding security products that are crucial to IT professionals within federal, state and local agencies and private sector partners.
- NCP’s technology received further acclaim by being named a finalist in the 2014 American Business Awards (“The Stevies”) in the ‘Best New Product – Software – Security Solution’ category for the NCP Secure Enterprise Client for Android. It was also announced as a finalist in Network Products Guide’s 2014 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards for the latest version of its NCP Secure Enterprise Client for Windows.
- “Enterprises have learned that securing remote access to their corporate networks is more critical than ever, in light of the numerous high-profile security breaches that have occurred in the past year,” said Patrick Oliver Graf, general manager, Americas, NCP engineering. “At the same time, organizations require flexible remote access solutions that are interoperable with a wide range of employee devices and existing infrastructure. We are thrilled with the industry accolades we have received, because it reflects NCP’s tireless efforts to create cutting-edge remote access technology that provides the highest level of security while maximizing employee productivity.”
- Learn more about the full range of NCP’s award-winning VPN software.
- For more information on how to become an NCP engineering channel, OEM or technology partner, click here.
- Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, or on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
NCP engineering, IPsec, VPN, NCP Secure Enterprise Solution, NCP Secure Enterprise Management, SEM, NCP Secure Enterprise Clients, American Business Awards, Network Products Guide, Government Security Awards, security, remote access, VPN gateway, VPN connection, mobile, BYOD, teleworking, smartphones, tablets
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP’s award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec / SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company’s products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.
With global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany and North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company serves 35,000-plus customers worldwide throughout the healthcare, financial, education and government markets, as well as many Fortune 500 companies. NCP has established a network of national and regional technology, channel and OEM partners to serve its customers. For more information, visit www.ncp-e.com.