MENLO PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This summer, industry visionaries and HR thought leaders are gathering in the Bay Area for an interactive and engaging event to address the challenges of employee engagement and communication in innovative ways.
What: “ENGAGE2014 - The Art & Science of Employee Communications” is an industry event, featuring engaging sessions and workshops for tackling the challenges of employee engagement in strategic ways.
- Intuit: Suzanne Pellican, Chief Design Strategist
- Twitter: James Sumortin, Benefits Leader
- Adobe Systems: Rosemary Arriada-Keiper, Sr. Director of Rewards
- Survey Monkey: Rebecca Cantieri, VP of Human Resources
- Box: Tracy Desmond, Sr. Benefits Leader
- Social Chorus: Gregory Shove, CEO
- Synopsys: Beverly Henry, Sr. Global Benefits Leader
- Ochsner Health: Missy Hopson-Sparks, Director, Talent Management
- Infoblox: Jane Funk, Sr. Director of HR
- Key Energy Services: Joe Halsey, VP of HR
- RichRelevance: Mai Ton, Sr. Director of HR
- And more
When: June 2, 2014, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Where: Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA.
Who should attend: HR leaders from every industry, who want to leverage trends and technology (mobile, social, video, data, etc.), and find creative ways to attract, retain, motivate and engage their workforce.
Agenda: This unique event has been structured to provide attendees with actionable learnings to help increase employee engagement and reach. A detailed agenda can be found here.
General admission: Early bird price of $299 before May 5th, 2014. Full price: $799.
GuideSpark, the leader in employee communications, offers a robust employee communications platform, which includes customized, engaging, and cost-effective videos on HR-related content. The platform is accessible from any device, including mobile, and provides an interactive user experience and deep analytics on user engagement. GuideSpark, named to Forbes “Most Promising Companies” list, serves hundreds of enterprise customers and more than 1 million employees. By transforming the traditional methods of employee communications, GuideSpark significantly increases employee engagement while decreasing overall HR costs. For more information, visit www.guidespark.com.