IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Irvine Company officials are about to unveil the culmination of the company’s extraordinary planning on The Irvine Ranch, the Village of Orchard Hills™. The grand opening for this highly-anticipated lifestyle opportunity in North Irvine will take place tomorrow, Saturday, May 31, 2014 and include the introduction of 12 neighborhoods – the most in company history.
“What we do involves more than designing and building homes,” said Dan Young, President of Irvine Company Community Development. “We have always believed that the feeling of being ‘at home’ is achieved in part from living in a terrific community. The extraordinary lifestyle created at the Village of Orchard Hills represents the epitome of our master-planning.”
Set against the majestic backdrop of Loma Ridge, the Village of Orchard Hills epitomizes luxury and sophistication with a distinct blend of topography and landscape reminiscent of the European countryside. The elevated location and unique atmosphere features rolling hillsides, acres of open space and close proximity to working avocado groves.
Residents at the Village of Orchard Hills will enjoy resort-style amenities that promote an active and social lifestyle, including a variety of family-friendly parks, swimming pools, spas, tot lots, barbecue areas and basketball courts. The village is bordered by miles of trails and paseos, which loop around and provide access to the greater open space around Loma Ridge. There are numerous overlook points along the trails that offer stunning views of the community, the orchards and beyond. Opportunities to connect with the natural splendor that defines the unique location of Orchard Hills include paths that weave along the avocado groves.
The nearby Jeffrey Open Space Trail links the more than 16,000 acres of permanently protected parkland and open space. The trail begins just past Portola Parkway and travels to the Quail Hill open space in the southern part of the city. Residents will soon be able to enjoy a three-mile-long stroll on the Jeffrey Open Space Trail without having to cross a single street. Upon completion, the trail will stretch approximately five miles.
The Jeffrey Open Space Trail allows residents to connect to the 22-mile Mountains to Sea trail, the backbone of the 50,000 acres of permanently preserved land across The Irvine Ranch. Outdoor enthusiasts begin in oak-filled Weir Canyon and move south through Irvine and Peters Canyon Regional Park, past the historical Irvine Ranch agricultural headquarters and along the San Diego Creek Channel to Upper Newport Bay. AmericanTrails.org notes, “There’s no more enjoyable way to experience one of the nation’s most spectacular networks of parks, trail and preserved natural lands.”
Students will attend award-winning elementary, middle and high schools that are close to their home. Top shopping and dining options are within walking distance at Orchard Hills Village Center®, which features Pavilions, Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Zov’s Neighborhood Café and much more. Additional world-class shopping and dining opportunities are close by at Woodbury™ Town Center, The Market Place, Cypress Village Shopping Center and Irvine Spectrum Center®. The Village of Orchard Hills is also close to Orange County’s major employment centers and finest cultural and entertainment venues.
“All of the homes at Orchard Hills have been thoughtfully designed to offer floorplans that accommodate a variety of lifestyles,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Company Community Development. “Popular features have been integrated into these homes, including Great Rooms for socializing, the California Room which accentuates our outdoor lifestyle, first-floor guest suites, spacious secondary bedrooms, designer finishes and much, much more.”
Seven luxury neighborhoods are part of the Groves, a gated enclave within Orchard Hills that offers unparalleled privacy and prestige, along with sweeping views of the beautiful valley in select locations. The Resort, the Grove’s private recreation center, is also located within this enclave, where leisure time can be spent lounging poolside, picnicking with friends or playing tennis.
Located off Culver Boulevard and Portola Parkway, the Village of Orchard Hills will grand open 12 neighborhoods, including:
- Entrata by Irvine Pacific® – Townhomes and flats from approximately 1,494 to 1,809 square feet, including 2 – 3 bedrooms and 2 – 2.5 bathrooms with an additional powder room in select plans. Anticipated from the low $600,000s.
- Vista Scena by Irvine Pacific® – Townhomes from approximately 1,586 to 1,917 square feet, including 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the low $700,000s.
- Corte Bella by Irvine Pacific® – Single-family residences from approximately 1,833 to 2,325 square feet, including 3 – 4 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the low $800,000s.
- Terrazza by Irvine Pacific® – Single-family residences from approximately 1,981 to 2,408 square feet, including 4 bedrooms and 3 – 4 bathrooms. Anticipated from the mid $800,000s.
- Strada by Irvine Pacific® – Single-family residences from approximately 2,195 to 2,750 square feet, including 4 bedrooms and 3 – 4.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the high $900,000s.
The epitome of a prestigious Irvine lifestyle will be found beyond the gates at the Groves at Orchard Hills. This private village address unveils seven luxury collections by acclaimed homebuilders, including:
- Capella at the Groves by Taylor Morrison – Single-family residences from approximately 2,906 to 3,223 square feet, including 4 bedrooms and 4 – 4.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the low $1,000,000s.
- La Vita at the Groves by Brookfield Residential – Single-family residences from approximately 3,400 to 3,942 square feet, including 4 – 5 bedrooms and 4.5 – 5.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the mid $1,000,000s.
- Messina at the Groves by Tri Pointe Homes – Single-family residences from approximately 3,531 to 3,801 square feet, 4 – 5 bedrooms and 4.5 – 6.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the mid $1,000,000s.
- Vicenza at the Groves by KB Home – Single-family residences from approximately 3,654 to 4,014 square feet, including 3 – 6 bedrooms and 3.5 – 6 bathrooms. Anticipated from the mid $1,000,000s.
- Saviero at the Groves by Taylor Morrison – Single-family residences from approximately 3,795 to 4,050 square feet, including 4 – 5 bedrooms and 4.5 – 5.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the mid $1,000,000s.
- Amelia at the Groves by The New Home Company – Single-family residences from approximately 4,215 to 5,181 square feet, including 4 – 7 bedrooms and 4.5 – 7.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the high $1,000,000s.
- Trevi at the Groves by The New Home Company – Single-family residences from approximately 5,095 to 7,030 square feet, including 5 – 7 bedrooms and 5.5 – 7.5 bathrooms. Anticipated from the low $2,000,000s.
All of the homes at the Village of Orchard Hills will be designed and built according to standards established by Build It Green, a non-profit organization in California that promotes healthy, energy and resource-efficient homes throughout the state. The homes will incorporate a wide range of materials, finishes, appliances and energy systems that exceed California building and energy code requirements.
Prospective homebuyers interested in the Village of Orchard Hills can visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com for more information, or contact a New Home Consultant at (888) 820-0721. For details about the Grand Opening Event at the Village of Orchard Hills, including shuttle information, visit: www.VillagesofIrvine.com/OHGrandOpening.