DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghhmxk/lipid_disorders) has announced the addition of the "Lipid Disorders - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Lipid Disorders, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Lipid Disorders and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision-making capabilities and help to create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Lipid Disorders
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lipid Disorders pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Esperion Therapeutics, Inc.
- Connexios Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghhmxk/lipid_disorders