DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9j648/india_plastic) has announced the addition of the "India Plastic Additives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Plastic additives market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of 14% during 2014-19 due to increasing demand from end-user markets for plastics, such as packaging, construction and automobiles. In 2013, the demand for Plasticizers was recorded highest, followed by heat and light stabilizers.
Increasing consumption of plastic additives is also expected to be supported by rising demand for high value plastic products in different end user industries. For instance, use of fire retardants in automobiles is increasing owing to increasing safety concerns among consumers as a result, manufacturers have started to increase their focus towards addressing quality and safety concerns of Indian consumers.
The demand for plastic additives is growing in line with increasing demand for plastics, which is strongly correlated with economic growth of the country. Demand for plastics is growing as they offer a better alternative to traditional materials such as wood, metal and glass in a wide range of applications. The fastest growing plastic polymers in India are polypropylene and polyethylene, followed by Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). Growth in these polymer segments is emerging as a key driver for augmenting the demand for plastic additives in India.
India Plastic Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 elaborates following particulars:
- Plastic Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Plasticizers, Stabilizers, Flame Retardants & Antioxidants
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends &Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants
- Packaged Products
- Adopting Nanotechnology
- Metal & X-Ray Detectable Additives
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
4. India Plastic Additives Market Overview
5. India Plasticizers Market Analysis
6. India Stabilizers Market Analysis
7. India Flame Retardants Market Analysis
8. India Antioxidants Market Analysis
9. India Plastic Additives Market Dynamics
10. India Plastic Additives Market Trends
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Adeka India Private Limited
- Akzo Nobel India Limited
- Baerlocher Additives India Private Limited
- BASF India Ltd.
- Chemtura Chemicals India Private Limited
- Clariant Chemicals India Ltd.
- Croda Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Dow Chemical International Private Ltd. (Dow India)
- ExxonMobil Company India Private Limited
- Fine Organics Industries Private Ltd.
- KLJ Group
- K-Tech (India) Limited
- LANXESS India Private Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9j648/india_plastic