DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lrghc/overactive) has announced the addition of the "Overactive Bladder - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Overactive Bladder, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Overactive Bladder and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report features investigatory drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Overactive Bladder
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Overactive Bladder and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Overactive Bladder products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Addex Therapeutics
- AltheRx Pharmaceuticals
- Astellas Pharma
- Hydra Biosciences
- Ion Channel Innovations
- Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Laboratorios SALVAT
- Lipella Pharmaceuticals
- MI.TO. Technology
- Merck & Co
- Motif BioSciences.
- OPKO Health
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- TARIS BioMedical
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Toray Industries
- Urigen Pharmaceuticals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lrghc/overactive