THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced that senior management will participate in various investor conferences in New York City and Boston in June 2014.
Stifel Consumer Conference 2014 – The St. Regis New York, New York
Date: June 3, 2014
Scheduled Presentation Time: There will not be a formal presentation or webcast.
Stephens Spring Investment Conference 2014 – The New York Palace
Hotel, New York City
Date: June 4, 2014
Scheduled Presentation Time: 3 p.m. ET - Webcast and slides will be accessible at http://ir.conns.com/ with replay available for 30 days.
Piper Jaffray 34th Annual Consumer
Conference – The New York Palace Hotel, New York City
Date: June 11, 2014
Scheduled Presentation Time: 9:55 a.m. ET - Webcast will be accessible at http://ir.conns.com/ with replay available for 30 days.
Oppenheimer 14th Annual Consumer Conference
– Four Seasons Hotel, Boston
Date: June 25, 2014
Scheduled Presentation Time: 1:45 p.m. ET - Webcast and slides will be accessible at http://ir.conns.com/ with replay available for 30 days.
About Conn’s, Inc.
Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. The company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn’s offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, the company provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party rent-to-own payment plans.