DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bh4w5n/brain_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Brain Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Brain Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Brain Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report features investigatory drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by our team.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergo periodic updates following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Brain Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Brain Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline
- AngioChem Inc.
- Basilea Pharmaceutica AG
- Bionomics Limited
- Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
- CureFAKtor Pharmaceuticals. LLC
- DEKK-TEC, Inc.
- EGEN, Inc.
- Immune Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kinex Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- Nuvilex, Inc.
- Oncology Research International Limited
- Prana Biotechnology Limited
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- TAU Therapeutics, LLC
- TVAX Biomedical, Inc.
- e-Therapeutics plc
- to-BBB technologies BV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bh4w5n/brain_cancer