NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The latest innovations in the Apple® accessory industry will be on display at the upcoming CE Week 2014, as part of the iLounge NYC exhibit area. CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s top annual summer event and brings together media, analysts and technology thought leaders for product debuts, a robust conference program and networking events all focused on innovative technology. CE Week 2014 is scheduled June 23-27 in New York City, with the CE Week Exhibits and Conference Program scheduled June 25-26 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
CE Week 2014 serves as the official mid-year industry destination, drawing more than 1,000 media, analysts and retailers and featuring major global brands including Denon, Delphi, DISH, Epson, Pandora, Pioneer, Sharp, Sony, Tiffen, TiVO, Westinghouse and WowWee.
iLounge NYC is returning to CE Week for its annual summertime showcase of the hottest Apple iPad®, iPhone,® iPod® and Mac accessories. This year’s iLounge NYC will feature a preview of the biggest back-to-school and holiday Apple accessory releases. Some of the companies exhibiting within iLounge NYC at CE Week 2014 include:
- Amzer – Showcasing protective gear, from cases to screen protection, to everyday utility tools including cables and mounts.
- Baseline Global Inc. – Featuring designer mobile cases with matching microfiber cleaning cloths that use a special printing process resistant to fading and scratches.
- BodyGuardz – Featuring the UltraTough clear skins, full-body films available for hundreds of devices and ScreenGuardz, screen protectors available in multiple film types, including ScreenGuardz Pure, which are custom-cut protectors.
- Boombotix – Showcasing the latest weatherproof speakers with premium acoustics, wireless connectivity, rechargeable battery and a ruggedized shell built to last.
- iHome – Featuring its full line of alarm clocks, clock radios, portable speakers, home audio systems, headphones, and a licensed line of iPhone/iPad/Mac accessories.
- Kensington – Displaying its extensive lineup of innovative accessories that protect electronic devices from damage and theft, improve productivity, and are easy to use.
- Livescribe - Featuring the Livescribe 3 smartpen, which transcribes handwritten notes instantly to an iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- Mimoco – Showcasing the MimoPowerBot, the world’s first character-based universal backup battery for smart phones, tablets and other USB-powered devices.
- Rain Design – Displaying its latest stylish and ergonomic products and Apple accessories.
- STM – Spotlighting a collection of excellent iPad and iPhone cases, as well as rugged bags for carrying MacBooks and other laptops.
- Snow Lizard – Featuring the SLXtreme line of GO ANYWHERE, DO ANYTHING cases, including the SLXtreme for iPad 4, the world's only waterproof, rugged and battery-boosting case made for the iPad 4.
“We were thrilled by the turnout last year at CE Week, and for the iLounge NYC area in particular,” said Jeremy Horwitz, editor-in-chief, iLounge. “There were a ton of great new Apple products to see at the show, and we’re looking forward to covering all of this year’s exciting new releases in June!”
For information on the iLounge NYC exhibit area at CE Week 2014, contact Eric Schwartz at email@example.com or 267-879-2167.
For more information about CE Week 2014, including exhibits, events, conference sessions or to register, visit CEWeekNY.com. Follow CE Week 2014 on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter and use the official CE Week hashtag, #CEWeek.
About CE Week:
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is organized in association with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® by Martin Porter & Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and the Technology Tell Network.