DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kh5j2f/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of Oman's Transportation and Logistics Market" report to their offering.
This study provides strategic analysis of Oman's logistics market, covering about 12 key industries including automotive, engineering goods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, apparel, oil & gas, food, electronics and metals.
It also provides a comprehensive analysis of the total logistics expenditure and its breakup by segment such as transportation, warehousing, freight forwarding, and value added logistics services for each industry. The study provides revenue forecasts for the total logistics market and each of the four segments, for each industry, from 2013 to 2017.
Furthermore, the study provides an overview of the competitive structure in the industries covered and the key competitors in the logistics markets of the respective industries.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the overall transportation and logistics market size in Oman, and the market sizes for the key logistics services - transportation, warehousing, freight forwarding, and value-added logistics services?
- What are the key industry segments in Oman that require extensive logistics services and the market sizes of individual logistics services for these segments?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints for the overall transportation and logistics market in Oman, and the logistics requirements for individual industries?
- What are the outsourcing market sizes for each logistics service in each industry, and the opportunity for contractual relationships and 3PL services?
- Freight forwarding is the most crucial logistics activity for the economy of Oman because of its predominant import-dependent nature.
- The market for 3PL or integrated services is still nascent.
- The Oman transportation and logistics market presents a tremendous growth opportunity for large integrated service providers that also have a significant presence in the global freight forwarding business.
- Domestic transportation and distribution services can expect to witness the most promising growth trends, compared to other logistics services, due to the distribution services required to support the widespread infrastructure, industry, and real-estate development in Oman.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Definitions and Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Total Transportation and Logistics Market
5. Aerospace and Defence (A&D) Industry
6. Automotive Industry
7. Building Materials Industry
8. Chemicals Industry
9. Electrical and Electronics Industry
10. Engineering Goods Industry
11. FMCG and Food Industry
12. Handicrafts and Furniture Industry
13. Metals Industry
14. Mining and Minerals Industry
15. Oil and Gas Industry
16. Paper and Paper Products Industry
17. Pharmaceutical and Medical Products Industry
18. Rubber and Plastics Industry
19. Shipbuilding Industry
20. Textiles, Garments, Leather and Travel Goods Industry
21. Agriculture Sector
22. Retail Trade and Hospitality Services Industry
23. Building and Construction Services Industry
24. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kh5j2f/strategic