DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hplr6/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
Lithuania has only two operational reinsurers, Gen Re and Scor Global Life SE, both of which are foreign and operate through domestic brokers. According to an agreement signed on January 1, 2014, Gen Re will provide reinsurance to UAB SEB gyvybes draudimas, a leading life insurance provider in Lithuania. Scor Global life SE reinsures risks for Bonum Publicum, one of the largest life insurance companies in Lithuania.
- It provides historical values for Lithuania's reinsurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Lithuania's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Lithuania and its growth prospects.
- In 2012, the reinsurance premium ceded by the non-life segment was 5.3%, while the personal accident and health segment ceded 3.8%.
- The treaty reinsurance category accounted for 100.0% of the reinsurance segment's written premium in 2012.
- Two multinational reinsurers, Gen Re and Scor Re, write premiums in the Lithuanian insurance industry through domestic brokers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Lithuanian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
5 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
6 Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hplr6/reinsurance_in