DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b4mzt/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
Life insurance was the second-largest segment in the Lithuanian insurance industry in 2012, accounting for 32.1% of the industry's total written premiums. The segment's written premium increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8%. The segment is expected to post a forecast-period (2012-2017) CAGR of 7.1%. Segment growth was primarily attributed to an increase in the country's ageing population, the rise in disposable income levels and a greater demand for traditional life insurance products, such as individual life. Agencies and bancassurance were the main distribution channels for life insurance products in Lithuania, respectively accounting for 46.0% and 31.0% of the written premium generated through new business in 2012.
- Life insurance was the second-largest segment in the Lithuanian insurance industry in 2012, accounting for 32.1% of the industry's total written premiums.
- The growth in traditional life insurance products, including individual life, pension, and superannuation life insurance, led to the segment's strong performance.
- Agencies and bancassurance were the most popular distribution channels for life insurance, with agencies accounting for 46.0% of the written premium generated through new business in the segment during the review period. Bancassurance represented 31.0%.
- The Lithuanian life insurance segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading insurers representing 99.9% of the segment's written premium in 2012.
- Many life insurers prefer direct marketing due to its cost-effective benefits.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Lithuanian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Life Insurance Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channel
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Lithuanian Life Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Amplico Life filialas
- Aviva Lietuva
- Bonum Publicum
- Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group
- Ergo Life Insurance SE
- Mandatum Life Insurance Baltic SE
- Nordea Life Assurance Finland Ltd
- PZU Lietuva gyvybes draudimas
- SEB Gyvybes draudimas
- Swedbank Life Insurance SE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b4mzt/life_insurance_in