TAIPEI, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TrendForce and Taipei Computer Association (TCA) will be hosting “TrendForce Compuforum” at Computex Taipei 2014 in Room 504 at Nanagang Exhibition Hall on June 5, 2014. The event will assemble the company’s four research divisions, namely DRAMeXchange, WitsView, LEDinside and EnergyTrend, for the first time. Guest speakers from well-known international manufacturers including SanDisk, ARM, Qualcomm and Synaptics will gather at the event to discuss the latest technology and market trends in 2014.
The forum will consist of two sessions. At the morning session focusing on “Future Prospects of Memory and Storage”, DRAMeXchange analysts will deliver an in-depth analysis of DRAM and NAND Flash market outlook in the second half of this year, while SanDisk will share their latest storage solutions for mobile devices. The afternoon session will focus on “Mobile Devices Key Components” and touch upon hot topics covering mobile chipset, memory storage, touch module, display, fingerprint recognition, LED and battery.
Speakers and topics:
- Storage Trends for Mobile Devices - Mr. Christopher Bergey, VP and GM of Mobile, Tablet and Wearable Solutions, Mobile and Connected Solutions, SanDisk
- The Rise of 4K for Mobile – Mr. Mark Shedd, Director of Marketing for Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- The Human Interface for Effective Authentication: A story of sensors, FIDO and new security – Mr. Sebastien Taveau, Chief Evangelist at Synaptics
- Mr. James Bruce, Director of Mobile Solution, ARM
- Touch module/Display - Eric Chiou, WitsView Senior Research Director, TrendForce
- eMMC/NAND Flash - Sean Yang, DRAMeXchange Assistant Vice President, TrendForce
- DRAM/Mobile DRAM - Avril Wu, DRAMeXchange Assistant Vice President, TrendForce
- LED applications for mobile devices - Jack Kuo, LEDinside Assistant Research Manager, TrendForce
- Battery - Duff Lu, EnergyTrend Research Manager, TrendForce
Editors, reporters and photographers are invited to attend the “TrendForce Compuforum 2014”. Please contact the media contact to schedule an interview with TrendForce analysts, or with any of the guest speakers.
Date: June 5th, 2014 (THU)
Time: 10:00 to 17:00
Venue: Nangang Exhibition Hall Conference Room 504, Taiwan
Address: 1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan
http://seminar.trendforce.com/Compuforum/2014storage/US/agenda/ (morning session)
http://seminar.trendforce.com/Compuforum/2014/US/agenda/ (afternoon session)