DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpdchv/outbound_tourism) has announced the addition of the "Outbound Tourism from China: A Strategic Insight Report (2014 - 2015)" report to their offering.
Valued at $102 billion in 2012, the outbound tourism industry from China is growing and rapidly evolving. In this report, we look at some of the key factors shaping this market and develop insights to inform decision-makers in this space.
The report is intended to provide a holistic insight into this rapidly evolving market. The report is beneficial to businesses across the globe vying for this market such as hotels and luxury goods retailers. It is also of value to tourist board strategy as well as existing research work in this area.
The report opens with an overview of this marketplace by examining the following key drivers:
- Travel motivations
- Booking outbound travel
- Preferences, attitudes and activities
- Based on the analysis of the above drivers, the report then develops the following key insights and trends to provide food for thought for industry players over the next 12 months (2014 - 2015).
- The rise of the independent traveller
- Chinese population living abroad
- Bridging the cultural distance: opportunities for new destinations
- Visa requirements: who will be the real winners?
- The luxury shopper: a case for China UnionPay Cards
- The more mandarin, the better
- Staying ahead of the game: new strategies and horizons
Key Topics Covered:
2 Travel Motivations
3 Booking Outbound Travel
5 Preferences, Attitudes and Activities
6 The Rise of the Independent Traveller
7 Chinese Population Living Abroad
8 Bridging the cultural distance
9 Visa shake-ups: who will be the big winners?
10 Luxury Shoppers: A Case for accepting UnionPay
11 Language: The More Mandarin, the Better
12 New Horizons and Strategies
- China UnionPay
- Eurostar International
- Hilton Hotels
- Hornblower Cruise and Events
- Marriott Hotels
- Salzburg Tourism Office
- Visit Britain
- Visit Bath
- Visit Mauritius
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpdchv/outbound_tourism