DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgjmxg/technology_and) has announced the addition of the "Technology and Mobile Payment Service Providers Landscape in India" report to their offering.
The mobile payment report, Technology and Mobile Payment Service Providers Landscape in India gives an overview of the non banking ecosystem in India and describes the evolution of the ecosystem; covers key participants including the technology developers, technology service providers, application developers, the mobile wallet companies, and the MNOs (Mobile network operators). This study was conducted in partnership with Banking Frontiers, a product of Glocal Infomart Pvt. Ltd.
The report also covers the merchants' scenario in India with respect to mobile payments and explains their opinion about the market. The Indian mobile payment market has been compared with few developed and developing countries across the world.
Key Topics Covered:
2. The Non Banking Ecosystem
3. Technology and Service Providers in Indian Mobile Payment Market
- End-to-end solution providers
- Application developers
- Wallet technology developers
- POS Solution providers
- Payment networks
- Mobile network operators
4. Mobile Wallet Scenario in India
- Market scenario
- Types of wallet
5. Merchants - Insights and Opinion
6. Profiles of Key Companies
7. Market Dynamics
- Key drivers and challenges
- Competitive landscape
8. Benchmarking - India vis-à-vis other countries
9. Interesting Case Studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgjmxg/technology_and