CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Market research firm Infonetics Research released demographics, capex, opex, revenue and subscriber data on more than 450 global telecom service providers from its 1st edition 2014 Service Provider Capex, Opex, Revenue, and Subscribers Database.
SERVICE PROVIDER DATABASE HIGHLIGHTS
- The world’s top 3 service providers by 2013 revenue are AT&T, Verizon, and NTT Group
- At 29%, China Mobile has the highest capital intensity (capex-to-revenue ratio) of the top 10 service providers by 2013 revenue; this is a 6% jump over the previous year
- China Mobile is also the top service provider in terms of mobile subscribers in 4Q13, boasting 767 million subscribers; Taking the 2-spot is Vodafone Group, followed by China Unicom
- NTT Group, Comcast, and Orange are the leaders in VoIP subscribers, while China Telecom and NTT are the top dogs in FTTH subscribers
- The #1 cable broadband provider by subscribers is once again Comcast
ABOUT THE DATABASE
Infonetics’ quarterly service provider database tracks over 450 competitive, incumbent, wireless, independent wireless, satellite, and cable operators in North America, EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, Africa), Asia Pacific, and CALA (the Caribbean and Latin America).
The database, which includes searchable and sortable pivot tables, data, and charts, provides service provider demographics; capex, opex, and revenue per provider in USD from 2000 to 2014; capex-to-revenue and opex-to-revenue ratios; broadband, mobile, video and voice subscribers per operator per quarter from 2004 to now; mobile ARPU for prepaid and postpaid subscribers; and sub-region and country-level data where available for subscribers and access lines.
To buy the service provider database, contact Infonetics: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
Infonetics’ related Service Provider Capex report (see excerpts here) is offered separately and published biannually.
RELATED REPORT EXCERPTS
- China’s huge LTE rollouts and EU network upgrades push carrier capex to $354B this year
- Full-scale outsourcing by telecom carriers pushes managed services market to new heights
- EDGE and HSPA/HSPA+ holding steady in face of LTE blitz – new Infonetics IP RAN study
- Small cell market on track to increase 65% this year
- Mobile device security software market to reach $3.4 billion in 2018
- Operators look to embed deep packet inspection in apps; Market growing to $2B by 2018
- Unlocking Revenues with Carrier Ethernet 2.0 Wholesale E-Access (May 29: Attend)
- How to Get the Best Out of DAS, LTE, Small Cells & WiFi (June 5: Attend)
- Indoor Wireless Solutions: Technologies, Challenges & Backhaul (View on-demand)
- NFV: The Nitty Gritty (View on-demand)
- The Role of Service Delivery Platforms in M2M & IoT (View on-demand)
- The Increasing Threat of Compromised Web Servers & How to Mitigate It (View on-demand)
- Cashing in on Service Provider Wi-Fi (View on-demand)
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT:
N. America (West), Asia Pacific: Larry Howard, email@example.com, +1 408-583-3335
N. America (East, Midwest), L. America: Scott Coyne, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 408-583-3395
EMEA, India, Singapore: George Stojsavljevic, email@example.com, +44 755-488-1623
Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete effectively. View Infonetics’ About Us slides at http://bit.ly/QUrbrV.