DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rh5lg7/2014_joblistings) has announced the addition of the "2014 Job-listings Aggregator Special Report" report to their offering.
Recruitment advertising is evolving rapidly yet again!
Traditional job boards collect job listings from employers (advertisers), resumes from job-seekers, and traffic from both kinds of users.
Aggregators take it further. They collect listings from a wide range of sites and then distribute them to a wide range of sites. They typically make money a lot of it through arbitrage.
In a 42-page special edition of Classified Intelligence Report, the AIM Group reviews more than 40 aggregators what markets they serve, how they work, and how they make money. And we focus on their ambitions.
Aggregators like Indeed.com, SimplyHired.com and TotalJobs.com use a wide range of business models, and have a wide range of alliances they participate in, said Peter M. Zollman, founding principal of the AIM Group and executive editor of Classified Intelligence Report.
We've taken an extensive look at the job-listing aggregators, because they have developed a whole new type of business that's neither a traditional job board nor a social networking or professional networking site such as LinkedIn. They've found a new way to make money supporting job-seekers, employers and job boards.
Key Topics Covered:
- Job aggregators coverage: Evolution of job search solution
- How to know one when you see one
- Are job aggregators delivering a ROI?
- SimplyHired saves 58% cost per hire
- Will LinkedIn buy SimplyHired? Street whispers
- Adzuna wants to be No.1 in the world
- Adzuna goes live in Poland
- Indeed takes lead in U.K., feeds generalist sites
- New breed: Smarter algorithms, an editor's touch
- Job search aggregator sampler
- Neuvoo: Employers' logos drive applications
- Freelance site DoNanza aggregates world from Israel
- Jobsminer aggregates jobs hidden in social-media sites
- Adding value to search, driving growth: the role of job aggregators in Europe
- Recruit Co. Ltd.
- Simply Hired
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rh5lg7/2014_joblistings