DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d45pw7/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Application Performance Management Market 2012" report to their offering.
Over the past few years, APM has been gaining greater traction among enterprises in Asia-Pacific due to the increased adoption of complex applications in the business environment.
The complexity of applications implemented across multiple platforms in business organizations prompts enterprises to adopt advanced solutions to monitor and manage the performance and service availability of these applications, thereby enhancing business efficiency and productivity.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the APM market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change over time?
- Will these services become features in other markets?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to sell directly, or do they need partners to improve their businesses significantly?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges:Drivers and Restraints - Total APM Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total APM Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total APM Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total APM Market
7. Regional Breakdown
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d45pw7/asiapacific