Research and Markets: World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2014-2018 - Concise Analysis of the $418 Billion Industry

DUBLIN--()--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdqbc5/world_downstream) has announced the addition of the "World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2014-2018" report to their offering.

Downstream asset maintenance expenditure in 2013 totalled $70 billion (bn) for the world's population of approximately 12,800 facilities. Global spend is expected to increase 33% compared to the previous five-year period, totalling $418bn from 2014 to 2018. An ageing existing asset population as well as a number of new installations and capacity increases drive this growth along with the price inflation of equipment and services. By sector, Asset Services accounts for the majority of expenditure at 70%, with Asset Integrity accounting for the remaining 30%.

Regionally, North America and Asia dominate global expenditure, with $270bn forecast to be spent over the forecast period, due in main to their large and ageing installed asset base that requires a high level of maintenance. Although only a minor region (1% of global spend), Australasia is expected to show the most growth over the forecast period, driven primarily by a number of LNG projects due to come onstream during this period.

The World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2014-2018 analyses the demand for maintenance in two key equipment and service lines: downstream asset services and downstream asset integrity services, and across four facility types: refineries, petrochemical plants, gas processing and LNG.

Key Topics Covered:

1 Summary and Conclusions

2 Drivers and Indicators

  • Oil & Gas Supply & Demand
  • Oil and Gas Prices
  • Downstream Facility Population
  • Refinery and Petrochemical Output
  • Refining Trends & Drivers
  • Petrochemical Trends & Drivers
  • Gas Processing Trends & Drivers
  • LNG Trends & Drivers
  • Politics and Regulation

3 Market Structure and Methodology

  • Asset Lifecycle
  • Asset Services - Definitions
  • Asset Integrity - Definitions
  • Supply Chain - Continental Europe
  • Supply Chain - North America
  • Supply Chain - Middle East

4 Asset Services

  • Methodology: Overview
  • Barriers & Limitations
  • Market Forecast: By Service Line
  • Market Forecast: By Asset Type
  • Market Forecast: By Region

5 Asset Integrity

  • Market Forecast: By Service Line
  • Market Forecast: By Asset Type
  • Market Forecast: By Region

6 Regional Summary

  • Regional Summary
  • Africa
  • Asia
  • Australasia
  • Eastern Europe & FSU
  • Latin America
  • Middle East
  • North America
  • Western Europe

7 Appendix

  • Top 20 Countries - Refining Maintenance Expenditure
  • Top 20 Countries - Petrochemical Maintenance Expenditure
  • Top 20 Countries - Gas Processing Expenditure
  • Top 20 Countries - LNG Expenditure
  • Data and Text Conventions

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdqbc5/world_downstream

Contacts

Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
press@researchandmarkets.com
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources

Sharing

Contacts

Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
press@researchandmarkets.com
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources