DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtsf9t/world_auv_market) has announced the addition of the "World AUV Market Forecast 2014-2018" report to their offering.
An essential report - for financial institutions, technology developers, manufacturers and distributors, agencies and organisations responsible for mapping and monitoring the marine environment, offshore construction and rig move/drilling companies, oil & gas companies and survey organisations wanting to gain a better understanding of where and when to make investment decisions.
The 5th edition of the AUV Market Forecast covers all key commercial themes relevant to players across the value chain in all AUV sectors:
- Technology review - description of current technology and ongoing developments.
- Competitive landscape - for manufacturers and operators, including their main activities.
- Key drivers - identification and discussion of key underlying drivers and their influence on the global AUV market by sector.
- Regional forecasts - analysis of AUV demand development from 2014 to 2018.
- Sector forecasts - demand for AUV units segmented by commercial, military & research sectors, including recent activities and drivers for each activity and region.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Summary and Conlusions
2 Introduction to AUVs
- AUV Basics
- Types of AUV
- Commercial Surveys
- Commercial Pipeline and Life of Field Inspections
- Hydrographic Surveys (Civil and Military)
- Future Development
3 Competitive Landscape
4 Market Forecast
- Site Survey
- Pipeline Route Survey
- Pipeline Inspection
- Life of Field Inspection
- Rig Move/Hazard Surveys
- Site Survey (Renewables)
- Civil Hydrography
- MCM & REA
- Environmental Sensing
- Manufacturer Profiles
- Operator Profiles - Commercial
- Operator Profiles - Military
- Operator Profiles - Research
- Data and Text Conventions 018: Pipeline Inspection
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtsf9t/world_auv_market