DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sj6638/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Sports Drinks in the U.S. (7th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis.
The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment. Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Exotic Flavors, Healthy Ingredients, and Functional Benefits Boost Demand
- New Customers and Niche Markets Key to Long-Term Success
- Volume Sales Trends
- Per Capita Consumption
- Retail Dollar Sales and Distribution Trends
- Leading Brands and Market Shares
- Consumer Price Trends
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Sports Drinks
- Global Market Trends
- Economy's Impact on Sales
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Sports Drink Companies
- Coconut Water: Competition or Ingredient for Future Growth
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sj6638/state_of_the