BARD VALLEY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The country’s growing legion of Medjool date fans now have a visually stunning new destination for exploring the culinary, health and recipe possibilities of the world’s oldest fruit – and they won’t have to use their passport to get there.
The Bard Valley Medjool Date Growers Association (BVMDGA) has launched a new website for its Natural Delights™ Medjool Dates which, because of the brand’s dominance in the U.S., doubles as the leading one-stop-shop portal for Medjool dates themselves. A showcase for Medjool nutritional information, recipes, serving suggestions and historical insights, the site also offers date fans their first opportunity to order Natural Delights online.
Other site features include a customizable recipe library that allows consumers to filter for specific occasions and meals; personalized grower profiles, offering a first-hand look into the harvesting process; the most up-to-date health and wellness information; limited-time, seasonal promotions designed to inspire new and current Medjool date users.
“With the expansion of our website, we’ve created a space where Medjool and other date lovers – both now and in the future – can engage directly with the fruit,” said Director of Marketing David Anderson. “We’re answering the question – what can Natural Delights™ Medjool Dates do for me and my life?”
Compelling new features of the site include:
- New Recipes and Updated Recipe Library: New healthy recipes inspire consumers to get creative with Medjool dates, including Date Paste and Date Syrup creations as the ultimate all-natural sugar substitute.
- Dedicated Health Professionals Page: Health professionals now have their own page to access trade show calendars and follow a health-specific blog offering industry news and updates.
- Online Purchasing: In addition to the Natural Delights™ Store Locator, there is now an option to purchase Snack Packs online, which include Organic Medjool Dates, Pitted Medjool Dates, Almond Date Rolls and Coconut Date Rolls.
- Explore Bard Valley: Take a deeper look into California’s Bard Valley get to know the growers responsible for harvesting the world’s most exotic fruit. This portion of the website allows Medjool date consumers to learn more about where dates comes from, why they grow in Bard Valley specifically, and the families who make it their mission to provide the finest Medjool dates in the world.
- Social Media Engagement: Natural Delights has created a social media hub on its homepage, which encourages consumers to engage with the brand and other fans via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
In addition, the Natural Delights website now allows visitors to participate in contests and sweepstakes and download e-books, which include seasonal recipes, health tips and coupons. Visit www.naturaldelights.com to explore all of the new website features.
For additional information, visit the Medjool date Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MedjoolDates or follow on Twitter and Instagram at @NDMedjoolDates.
About Bard Valley Natural Delights™ Medjool Dates
Known as the “Fruit of the Kings,” caramel-like Natural Delights Medjool Dates are considered the best-tasting, most luscious dates in the world. In addition to being a good source of fiber, they contain no added sugar, are high in antioxidants, and offer important vitamins and minerals including Potassium, Copper, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Calcium, Iron and Vitamin K. The Bard Valley Medjool Date Growers Association (BVMDGA), a consortium of family growers in the southwest, is responsible for over 80 percent of the Medjool dates grown in the United States. Thanks to their efforts, Natural Delights is the top Medjool date brand in the country. For more information, visit www.naturaldelights.com.