DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j64n6l/global_glass) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the International Glass Packaging Industry: Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
The global glass packaging industry growth is likely to recover and reach an estimated $45.9 billion by 2018. Glass used for the packaging of beverages is expected to retain major market share in future. Increasing usage of glass as a packaging material in perfume bottles and the use of glass bottles for storage of medicines due to its sterility and reusability will drive the glass packaging industry. Glass packaging is influenced by such economic factors as rising disposable income, per capita income, urbanization, and population.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of the report include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global glass packaging market intelligence with special emphasis on application market such as food and beverage, personal care and healthcare glass packaging markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Glass Packaging Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j64n6l/global_glass