BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Charles River announces its Americas Seminar Series, a three-city event that brings together experts from Charles River and leading consulting firms Deloitte, Ernst & Young and Sapient to discuss industry trends and the latest solutions for investment firms and wealth managers.
Registration for the Americas Seminar Series is now open. Registration is complimentary and includes luncheon and cocktail reception.
What: Complimentary seminar series in Boston, Toronto and New York City
- Boston - Tuesday, May 20, 2014; 11:00am to 4:30pm; Towne Stove and Spirits
- Toronto - Thursday, May 22, 2014; 11:00am to 5:30pm; The Hilton Toronto
- New York - Thursday, June 5, 2014; 11:00am to 5:30pm; The W Hotel
Who should attend: Investment Executives; Portfolio Managers; Traders; Compliance, Risk and Operations Managers; and IT Executives
Why: Discuss ways to:
- Address demands for more accurate and timely front-office data
- Enhance decision making for portfolio managers
- Centralize trade decision support across asset classes
- Understand how outsourcing impacts the operating model
- Keep pace with today’s global compliance challenges
- Improve productivity for wealth advisors and investment staff
About Charles River
Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate front- and middle-office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. The solution offers a simplified operating model that includes enterprise software, data, application management/upgrades, hosting and FIX network to improve investment professional productivity, control risk and lower technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in 43 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking, and pension markets.