STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Hufvudstaden (STO:HUFVA) (STO:HUFVC):
· Gross profit from property management increased by 9 per cent and amounted to SEK 288 million (264), which can be attributed mainly to the result of a property acquisition in Gothenburg during 2013.
· Profit after tax for the period was SEK 194 million (266), equivalent to SEK 0.94 per share (1.29). The decrease is due to a negative change in the value of interest derivatives compared with the positive change the previous year.
· The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 26.0 billion (25.9 at the turn of the year), which gives a net asset value of SEK 90 per share (92 at the turn of the year), following payment of a dividend of SEK 2.75 per share.
· The equity ratio was 56 per cent (54), the net loan-to-value ratio was 21 per cent (22) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.7 (7.8).
· Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 414 million (390), an increase of 6 per cent.
· The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 5.4 per cent (5.0).
Stockholm, May 20, 2014
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – March 2014: http://mb.cision.com/Main/2433/9588143/246833.pdf
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on May 20, 2014.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com