DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n957gt/antibody) has announced the addition of the "Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements" report to their offering.
"Global Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements: Updated 2014 Report", is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to antibody trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in antibody dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of antibody deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life antibody deals
- Access to over 1,100 antibody contract documents
- The leading antibody deals by value since 2007
- Most active antibody dealmakers since 2007
The leading antibody partnering resources
In Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,100 antibody deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise antibody rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
Key Topics Covered:
1 - Introduction
2 - Trends in antibody dealmaking
3 - Leading antibody deals
4 -Big pharma antibody deals
5 - Leading big biotech antibody deals
6 - Antibody dealmaking directory
7 - By antibody type
8 - Antibody partnering resources
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n957gt/antibody