AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Boon Group, Inc., a leading national provider of government contractor employee benefits products and services, is pleased to announce Ms. Marybeth Schmitz as its new Vice President of Human Resources. As Vice President, Marybeth will oversee all operations and strategic initiatives of the Human Resources team.
Marybeth has more than 16 years of progressive human resources leadership experience. She started her career as a recruiter and spent the bulk of her career in New York City, running HR departments for Morgan Stanley and Bear Stearns. Most recently, she served as Director of Human Resources at Kessler Topaz Meltzer and Check, a successful law firm in Philadelphia.
“We set out to find the best possible HR executive to join The Boon Group and found that with Marybeth,” said James Patton, Boon Group President and COO. “Marybeth’s high energy and desire to contribute to the success of the company are traits that fit in well with our company culture. The Boon Group has formed many strong alliances and partnerships over the last 12 to 24 months that have created an opportunity of growth, so we will be leaning on Marybeth to help lead the company into this exciting future.”
Ms. Schmitz joins The Boon Group executive team, which includes Sterling Boon, Chief Executive Officer; James Patton, President and Chief Operating Officer; Kathy Sullivan, Vice President of Finance; Patrick Hagan, Vice President of Client Communications; Glenna Burleson, Executive Vice President of Administration; and Kristin Goodale, General Counsel.
About The Boon Group, Inc.
The Boon Group® is the parent holding company of The Boon Insurance Agency, Inc., Boon Administrative Services, Inc. (formerly named CEBA®), Boon Insurance Management Services, L.P., Boon Investment Group, Inc., Health & Welfare Benefit Systems, Inc. and Healthy Achievers, Inc. The Boon Group® was formed to enhance the position of these companies as a wholesaler of exclusive employee benefits products and services. With more than three decades of experience in providing such products and services, The Boon Group has evolved into a national enterprise, becoming an industry leader in providing affordable benefit solutions to government contractors.
Boon Group Services
- Help contractors reduce costs
- Design and implement benefit packages to serve contractors and their employees
- Provide reliable and accurate compliance reporting
- Simplify the administration of benefits plans
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Online employer and employee suite of tools
- Enrollment and plan management updates
- Government focused in-house general counsel
- Proprietary enrollment system for web-based, telephone and paper enrollments
- HRA administration with HRA debit card
- Registered Investment Advisor offering open architecture retirement plans
- Nationwide provider of worksite wellness programs