DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qj7zt3/portugal_upstream) has announced the addition of the "Portugal Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report" report to their offering.
Portugal Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Portugal's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Portugal's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Portugal
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's attractiveness to investors
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Portugal
Key Topics Covered:
- Regime Overview
- Key Fiscal Terms
- Upfront Payments
- Regulation and Licensing
- Contact Information
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qj7zt3/portugal_upstream