DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mstnxr/angola_lng_market) has announced the addition of the "Angola LNG Market Outlook Report (Q2 2014) - Analysis of Supply/Demand, Terminals, Investments, Companies, Market Conditions and New Opportunities" report to their offering.
Angola LNG market Outlook report from the author provides profound analysis and complete data on each segment of Angola LNG value chain. The report also provides detail forecasts of LNG supply, LNG demand, contracts, market outlook along with major trends and challenges of investing in the market. Further, historical and forecasted information on LNG plants, storage tanks and LNG carriers is provided for each of the existing and planned LNG terminals in Angola.
The research work provides historical and forecasted analysis of Angola LNG industry for a period of 16 years from 2005 to 2020. For the first time, you will find the sales and purchase agreements (SPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects. The report also forecasts natural gas production and consumption data between 2000 and 2020.
- Forecasts of natural gas production and consumption along with major fields, operators and reserves
- LNG capacity, storage capacity, contracted and non-contracted capacities outlook to 2020
- LNG market drivers and challenges
- Benchmark with five peer markets on four indexes (supply, capacity, economic and operational)
- Market Structure, Companies- their capacities and market shares, 2005 to 2020
- The country's Construction details including FEED/ EPC contract, constructor details, construction period and operating technology
- All active and announced Sales and Purchase agreements (SPA) along with purchaser, quantity and duration details
- Terminal start year, installed capacity, processing trains, storage capacity and storage tanks.
- Operator and shareholders along with their equity stake for all terminals
- Capex and feasibility of all planned terminals
- Source field, connecting pipelines, jetty and other infrastructure, LNG carriers
- Business profiles of three LNG major companies
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, trade agreements, terminal expansions and all related news
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Angola Natural Gas Market Outlook
4 Angola Demographic and Economic Outlook
5 Angola LNG Industry SWOT Analysis
6 Angola LNG Infrastructure Details
7 Angola LNG Capacity Outlook to 2020
8 Angola LNG Capex and Construction Details
9 Angola LNG Industry Benchmarking With Peer Markets, 2013
10 Angola LNG Trade and Contract Details
11 Angola LNG Markets, Competitive Overview
12 Angola LNG Industry News and Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mstnxr/angola_lng_market