DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9plfwn/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Pumps Market in the Chemicals Industry" report to their offering.
This research service covers key industry challenges, market drivers and restraints, revenue forecast, market trends, competitive landscape, and strategic conclusions for the pumps market in the chemicals industry.
The market overview includes definitions and the segment breakdown for the total market. This service also maps forecasts and trends, Mega Trends, and industry convergence implications.
The market segments include centrifugal and positive displacement pumps. End users and their roles in the various markets are also discussed. The research concludes with final predictions. The base year is 2013, and forecasts run to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Pumps Market in the Chemicals Industry
4. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Centrifugal Pumps Segment Breakdown
6. Positive Displacement Pumps Segment Breakdown
7. North America Breakdown
8. Latin America Breakdown
9. Europe Breakdown
10. Middle East and Africa Breakdown
11. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
12. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9plfwn/analysis_of_the