DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2c82vg/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global 2D-Barcode Scanners Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyses the trends in the global 2D-barcode scanners market. 1D-barcode technology currently dominates the market based on its ease-of-use and pricing.
Therefore, this study focuses on the challenges and factors that are likely to drive the market growth of 2D-barcode scanners in the coming years. The study provides regional analyses and competitive analysis. In addition, the study analyses trends regarding product types and information on the key end-user markets for this technology.
This deliverable will provide key market participants with the necessary business intelligence to help them accelerate growth in a fast-paced market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- What are the potential areas of growth, globally and regionally?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- What are the potential areas of growth globally and by application?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to manage alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total 2D-Barcode Scanners Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total 2D-Barcode Scanners Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total 2D-Barcode Scanners Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Retail Segment Breakdown
8. Manufacturing Segment Breakdown
9. Healthcare Segment Breakdown
10. Government Segment Breakdown
11. Transportation and Logistics Segment Breakdown
12. Others Segment Breakdown
13. Americas Breakdown
14. EMEA Breakdown
15. APAC Breakdown
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2c82vg/analysis_of_the