MANSFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IneoQuest Technologies, the global leader in video analytics and service assurance solutions, today announced that it will be featuring its solutions for Monetizing the Video Experience™ at ANGA COM 2014 from May 20-22, 2014 in Cologne, Germany. These solutions will include IneoQuest’s video analytics platforms, end-to-end video service assurance for Multiscreen & OTT and Linear Broadcast TV, cloud-based monitoring services, and HEVC-encoded video quality assurance. Delivering both behavioral and operational video analytics, IneoQuest helps providers increase the monetization of their services.
“IneoQuest looks forward to showcasing how utilizing behavioral and operational analytics enables operators to provide the best video service and quality to subscribers at ANGA COM next week,” said Joel Daly, Senior Director, Product Management and Marketing at IneoQuest. “By combining operational and behavioral analytics, our leading platforms deliver a complete view into both the network and the subscriber, providing the clearest picture of exactly what’s happening within video networks – allowing for better tuning of the networks, new revenue-generating services, improved efficiency, and targeted advertisement insertion.”
ANGA COM Exhibition Information
At ANGA COM 2014, IneoQuest will be at Booth #K9 showcasing their video analytics and service assurance solutions that enable providers to Monetize the Video Experience, including:
- New analytics platform that harvests behavioral and operational analytics across adaptive streaming networks allowing comprehensive analysis of the video assets, devices, protocols, and end user behavior.
- Operational analytics platform that provide 4-dimensional analysis and reporting on years of video quality and performance data, giving providers insight into performance over time by program, time, location and error.
- The new and enhanced capabilities of the Expedus DVA IP video content monitoring solution, including: Encoder Boundary Point monitoring for advanced adaptive streaming video, enhanced regulatory compliance monitoring and workflow automation, and increased performance and scalability with 4 times the monitoring bandwidth on dual 10G ports.
- Multiscreen & OTT Video Solutions – industry’s first true end-to-end video analytics and service assurance solutions that provide the real-time data and business intelligence that providers need to gain visibility into their services throughout the entire network.
- Cloud-based Video Service Assurance – provides multi-location validation of adaptive video asset availability and quality after a 3rd party or operator CDN.
- Cutting-edge QoE & QoS monitoring solutions for Linear Broadcast TV, HEVC-encoded video, and Compliance Validation, with local language capability.
In addition, Jim Welch, IneoQuest’s Senior Consulting Engineer, will be presenting at ANGA COM as part of the “Advanced Technologies enable TV Everywhere” technology panel on Thursday, May 22nd at 2:45pm in Room B. Jim’s presentation will be focused on leveraging behavioral analytics for monetizing video services.
To learn more about IneoQuest’s solutions for Monetizing the Video Experience, please visit www.ineoquest.com/monetizing-the-video-experience/.
About IneoQuest Technologies
With over 600 global customers, IneoQuest is the global leader in video analytics and service assurance solutions that enable video providers to monetize the video experience. IneoQuest’s solutions monitor, analyze and optimize video – independent of the screen or network – with end-to-end visibility into every subscriber, viewing experience, and channel. IneoQuest gives customers the ability to monetize the video experience through verifying and assuring the quality of every viewing experience, understanding and expanding their subscriber base, and growing their returns on capital investments and digital assets. Clients include service providers, broadcasters, content providers, government, equipment manufacturers and enterprises. For more information, visit www.ineoquest.com.