DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2jq792/global_municipal) has announced the addition of the "Global Municipal Solid Waste Management Services Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the global municipal solid waste (MSW) management services market for the period 2010 to 2020. It provides a detailed breakdown of collection, landfilling, recycling, recovery, biological treatment, and incineration. The study looks at the services aspect of MSW treatment and covers management solutions. It also describes the current status of the MSW management services market in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East-Africa regions. The research service examines the influence of market drivers and restraints over the forecast period, and gives a comprehensive competitive analysis of the key regional markets.
Research Scope and Segmentation
- The market focuses only on MSW as defined in European Waste Catalog code 20. It excludes waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and also hazardous waste material.
- All revenue is shown in US dollars.
- The research scope does not cover final recycling processes, such as metal or glass smelting and plastic remolding.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current position of the global MSW services market?
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the overall volume of MSW generated globally, and what proportion is processed in the market?
- What is the market's current competitive structure, and how will it change with time?
- What are the key drivers for the MSW management services market during 2013-2020?
- What are the regional hot spots, and how will they develop during 2013-2020?
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
1. Advanced waste management services offer developing regions a cost-effective option for recycling.
2. APAC is expected to present the highest market growth potential over the forecast period.
3. Core MSW services markets such as Western Europe and Japan are expected to gradually decline, while markets in China, India, Latin America, and Central and Eastern Europe are expected to grow.
4. The landfilling share of MSW is likely to decrease globally, particularly in Europe and the Americas.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total MSW Management Services Market
4. Regional Analysis
5. Middle East and Africa Breakdown
6. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
7. The Americas Breakdown
8. Europe Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2jq792/global_municipal.