DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cj8lt3/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in Morocco - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Moroccan construction industry registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.27% during the review period (2009-2013). This growth was supported by government reforms including the liberalization, modernization and privatization of previously government-run sectors. Despite the financial crisis and the Arab Spring uprisings, the government increased expenditure on the construction and renovation of roads, airports and seaports.
Construction industry growth is expected to remain healthy over the forecast period (2014-2018), as a result of the government's focus on infrastructure and residential construction.
The residential, infrastructure and commercial construction markets collectively accounted for 84.1% of the construction industry's value in 2013. The contribution of these three markets will be significant to overall industry growth, with industry output expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.06%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Morocco. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Morocco using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: Douja Promotion Group Addoha SA
9 Company Profile: Alliances Développement Immobilier SA
10 Company Profile: Jacobs Engineering SA
11 Company Profile: Delattre Levivier Maroc SA
12 Company Profile: Société Générale des Travaux du Maroc - SA
13 Market Data Analysis
- Alliances Développement Immobilier
- Delattre Levivier Maroc
- Douja Promotion Group Addoha
- Jacobs Engineering
- Société Générale des Travaux du Maroc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cj8lt3/construction_in