DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/573v33/analytical_tool) has announced the addition of the "Pancreatic Cancer Analytical Tool: Updated 2014 Report" report to their offering.
"Analytical Tool - Pancreatic Cancer" offers a unique tool for analyzing the vast amount of strategic possibilities that have emerged in pancreatic cancer R&D and business development. It is at the same time a map of the research and development, a history of the achievements up to date, and a guide pointing out the directions of the future. The product as well, lays the framework of current treatment strategies and their progress.
This tool provides you with an immense amount of information structured and analyzed to assist you in your work. It is designed to assist you in finding right partners, optimizing your licensing deals, wisely choosing which projects give you the best competitive advantage, and assuring you that your decisions have been based on the most accurate, validated and precise facts available.
Included in this advantageous package are two products already appreciated by many of our customers:
Commercializing Pancreatic Cancer Drugs: The Faster Route to Consider Your Options and Position of Others
Pancreatic Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 2014
The Package Includes
- A progress analysis on current and emerging drugs
- Information on most companies active in pancreatic cancer R&D
- Information on key industry related pancreatic cancer projects
- Data from most important clinical trials
- Information on early developmental stage projects
Possibility of performing advanced searches suited to your individual
This Tool will Assist You in:
- Tracking cutting edge companies, therapies and new technologies
- Rapid identification of partners & competitors
- Laying down a comprehensive framework for further analysis of the field
- Producing presentations surrounding the development of pancreatic cancer therapeutics
- Identifying emerging pancreatic cancer products & key areas of pharmaceutical R&D
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/573v33/analytical_tool