DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb5hdr/china_financial) has announced the addition of the "China Financial Leasing Industry Report, 2014" report to their offering.
Since 2013, China's financial leasing industry has continued to maintain rapid growth, with total turnover reaching approximately RMB2.35 trillion as of the end of March 2014, an increase of RMB250 billion from RMB2.1 trillion at the end of December 2013. The number of enterprises totaled 1,137, an increase of 111 ones compared with 1,026 at the end of 2013. Among them, the number of foreign leasing companies grew faster, with the total number amounting to 990, an increase of around 110.
In terms of leasing business penetration of key application areas, financial lease presented the highest penetration rate in construction machinery industry, at nearly 16%, which was mainly because that machinery manufacturers were leasing companies and a larger portion of professional leasing companies were involved and therefore had remarkable financial advantages. In 2013, financial leasing turnover from engineering machinery exceeded RMB100 billion.
What comes next is the financial leasing of aviation industry, whose leasing business penetration stood at roughly 10%. With capital advantages, banking leasing companies had a good performance in this field. Take ICBC Leasing for example. As of the end of 2013, the company's aircraft leasing assets exceeded RMB40 billion, with the airplanes delivered 151, surpassing CDB Leasing as the company with largest aircraft leasing asset value.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Business environment of financial leasing industry in China, including policy environment, economic environment, social environment as well as the development of global financial leasing industry;
- Operation of China's financial leasing industry, including the enterprises' type and number, business transactions, registered capital, earnings, regional distribution, as well as the problems in the industry development;
- The key application areas of China's financial leasing industry, including aviation, shipping, engineering machinery, medical devices, printing equipment, rail transportation equipment, telecommunications and IT industry, security and protection industry, radio and television industry, and automobile industry;
- 11 financial leasing companies, 7 domestic-funded leasing companies and 6 foreign-funded leasing companies in China, including operation, financial leasing and financing channels of the enterprises, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Financial Leasing Industry
2. Operating Environment of China Financial Leasing Industry
3. Operation of China Financial Leasing Industry
4. Key Fields of China Financial Leasing Industry
5. Key Financial Leasing Enterprises in China
6. Key Domestic-funded Financial Leasing Enterprises in China
7. Key Foreign-funded Financial Leasing Enterprises in China
8. Market Overview and Development Outlook
- Bank of Communications Finance Leasing Co., Ltd.
- CCB financial leasing Co. Ltd.
- CDB Financial Leasing Co. Ltd.
- CMB Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
- China Huarong Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Huaxia Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
- ICBC Financial Leasing Co. Ltd.
- Industrial Bank Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Kunlun Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Minsheng Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Wanjiang Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb5hdr/china_financial