DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qjwdtl/mk1602) has announced the addition of the "MK-1602 (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023" report to their offering.
MK-1602, under development by Merck, is a calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) receptor antagonist. It is a member of a new class of therapy for the acute treatment of migraine, called the gepants. CGRP is a vasoactive neuropeptide whose receptors are widely distributed in the peripheral and central nervous systems such as the trigeminovascular complex, thalamus, hypothalamus and trigeminal ganglion (Hoffmann and Goadsby, 2012). CGRP has been indicated as a key mediator of migraine pathology by several lines of evidence.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Migraine
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of MK-1602 performance
- Obtain sales forecast for MK-1602 from 2012-2023 in the top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qjwdtl/mk1602