DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6v4w2h/international) has announced the addition of the "International Guide to the Coal Fields" report to their offering.
Mining news and company data are updated daily using thousands of established media links with mining and mineral companies worldwide, providing information relating to the very latest in exploration, technology, production and management changes.
The International Guide to the Coalfields was first published in 1948 and is proud of its reputation as the bible of the industry. The guide is an annual publication providing data on Coal mines, operating companies and key industry suppliers.
- Country profiles highlighting status, investment and future development.
- Extensive details of operating companies and their mines.
- Industry Suppliers Guide, cross referenced to Products & Services section.
- Operating companies and equipment manufacturers will have the opportunity to sponsor or advertise in the country of their choice.
Key Topics Covered:
- International Guide to Producers
- Guide to Suppliers
- Products and Services
- Advertisers Index
- On the cover
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6v4w2h/international