HELSINKI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Sanitec (STO: SNTC):
First quarter 2014 in brief
· Net sales for the first quarter amounted to EUR 183.7 million (176.8). Comparable net sales for the first quarter were 5.4% higher than previous year1).
· Operating profit for the first quarter increased to EUR 19.5 million (13.5), 10.6% (7.7) of net sales.
· Profit for the period amounted to EUR 11.5 million (10.1).
· Earnings per share, basic and diluted, were EUR 0.11 (0.10).
· Cash flow from operating activities for the first quarter amounted to EUR -12.9 million (-13.1).
· After the reporting period the Board of Directors has initiated a process to replace current financing.
Please click the below pdf document or visit www.sanitec.com (Investors>Reports) to download Sanitec's Interim Report January – March 2014 in English or in Swedish.
About Sanitec – “Home of the Bathroom”
Sanitec is the leader in bathroom ceramics in Europe. We have a unique portfolio of some of the most well-known brands with deep roots in the European fixtures markets, strategically positioned to address local markets. We care passionately about people’s needs when it comes to complete bathroom concepts, providing products that stand for guaranteed quality, high level of innovation and attractive design. Stable relationships with key stakeholders in the value chain and our unique brand strengths foster our leading position as well as the loyalty and trust amongst our customers, our network of installers and the end users of our products.
Sanitec operates an integrated European group with an unparalleled local presence to provide the best value when it comes to bathroom products. In 2013 net sales amounted to EUR 702 million. Our production network includes 18 production facilities throughout Europe and currently Sanitec employs approximately 6,200 people. Our head office is located in Helsinki, Finland. The shares in Sanitec Corporation are traded on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the symbol “SNTC”.
For more information about Sanitec, please visit www.sanitec.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com