DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d86txp/india_memory_card) has announced the addition of the "India Memory Card Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013" report to their offering.
India Memory Card Market shipments volume reached 14.5 Million units in CY Q4 2013.
SANDISK emerged as the market leader followed by TRANSCEND. Increasing usage of cameras and other multimedia functions amongst Indian consumers have resulted in the need for external storage device i.e. Memory Card. Further, growing awareness towards mobile applications such as music, videos and photos is also fueling growth of the Memory Card market in India.
Key Features of the Report
- Total Memory Card shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Market by Memory Card type
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering:
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Memory Card Market
2. Memory Card by Price
3. Memory Card Market By Type
4. Memory Card Market By Specifications
5. Market Share Of the Companies:
- Overall Market Share
- Market share By Specifications
6. Companies Covered in this dataset
- Silicon Power
- Transcend, etc.
7. Series Covered in this excel sheet: CY Q4'2013 data
- Memory Card unit shipments by players
- Type of Memory Card
- Model wise unit shipments
- Price band
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d86txp/india_memory_card