DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcklds/casino_citys) has announced the addition of the "Casino City's Gaming Business Directory - Summer 2014 Edition" report to their offering.
The Gaming Business Directory provides information on 6,500 casinos, card rooms, racinos, horse tracks, dog tracks, and casino cruises and cruise ships located around the world. It also includes cross-reference lists of planned properties, Class II and Class III tribal gaming facilities, riverboat casinos, casino cruises, cruise ships, racinos, and tracks plus top casinos ranked by number of gaming positions, slots, table games, and hotel rooms.
The directory provides corporate and Native American ownership information for individual properties in North America as well as extensive listings of top executive names and titles by department for the properties in this region. More than 40 different departments are covered. Between individual gaming properties and their owners, the directory includes more than 20,000 executive contacts.
- Contact information for more than 20,000 gaming executives
- 6,500 gaming property profiles worldwide including expanded profiles and executive contact information for 1,800 properties in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
Gaming Business Directory CD
Casino City's Gaming Business Directory CD contains electronic versions of all of the information in the printed directory with mail-merge templates for use in direct marketing campaigns or for import into your contact management software.
Expanded Gaming Property Profiles Include:
- Property name, location and mailing address
- Toll-free, main and fax phone numbers
- Web and e-mail addresses
- Number of slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo seats, sports books, and race books
- Convention square footage, number of hotel rooms restaurants, entertainment venues, employees, parking spaces, and more.
- Types of games offered
- Names and cuisines of bars and restaurants
- Entertainment venues, attractions
- Hours of operation
- Property status - open, under construction, planned, or temporarily closed
Gaming Property Executive Contact Features:
- Upper management
- Casino operations
- Finance, marketing, publicity
- Slots, table games, keno, poker, bingo, race book, sports book, racing operations, mutuels, simulcasting
- Cage, security, surveillance
- Hotel, food, beverage, facilities, facilities design, retail operations
- Human resources, purchasing, information systems
- Legal counsel, compliance, internal audit, risk management
- Conventions/banquets, events, entertainment, and wardrobe.
Gaming Property Management and Ownership Features:
- 850 major gaming property owners, their executive contacts
- Over 2,000 gaming properties they own and operate
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcklds/casino_citys