DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzjsc3/telemedicine_and) has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc's new report "Global Telemedicine and M-Health Convergence Report 2013-2019" to their offering.
Telemedicine systems come from IBM, Intel, Honeywell, Vitarian, and Bosch Diagnostic Support Expert Systems. Tablets are poised to change telemedicine as are telepresence systems from Logitech among others. Clinical diagnosis is being impacted by the decision support systems. Clinical decision support systems (CDSS) have been a key aspect of telemedicine. Bosch offers the ability to track and update on a daily basis, questions that are able to address actual situations that patients face.
Diagnostic support expert systems promise to revolutionize healthcare. The mandated electronic health record (EHR) systems in all healthcare facilities, is a key enabler of diagnostic support expert systems. The objectives are to promote better and cheaper healthcare using diagnostic support based on the patient data collected from the telemedicine systems. With the large amount of new data collected by the newly installed EHR systems, computers like the Watson will be able to find optimal answers to clinical questions much more efficiently than the human mind.
Two major categories are diagnostic support tools and treatment support tools. Chronic conditions requires continuous diagnostic support because a continuous flow of information on patient change in conditions helps physicians make a better diagnosis based on the patient symptoms, medications, and medical records.
Treatment support helps clinicians stay compliant with known treatment guidelines such as avoiding known drug interactions, dispensing the right medication to the right patients, and staying on schedule with response to changes in patient condition.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tele-Medicine and M-Health Market Convergence Driving Forces
- Tele-medicine IBM Watson, Honeywell, Vitarian, and Bosch Diagnostic Support Expert Systems
- Tele-medicine Market Driving Forces
- Measures of Tele-Medicine Effectiveness
- Home Patient Monitoring Supports Patient Education
- Wireless Tele-medicine Devices
- Real-Time Monitoring Of Physiological Data
- Tele-medicine Medical Solutions Market Share
- Tele-Medicine Solution Market Forecasts
- Telemedicine and M-Health Market Convergence Description and Market Dynamics
1. TELEMEDICINE MARKET DESCRIPTION AND MARKET DYNAMICS
2. TELE-MEDICINE / M-HEALTH MARKET SHARES AND MARKET FORECASTS: CONDENSED VERSION
3. TELEMEDICINE / M-HEALTH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
4. TELE-MONITOR TECHNOLOGY
5. TELEMEDICINE / M-HEALTH COMPANY PROFILES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzjsc3/telemedicine_and