CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BDO USA, LLP, one of the nation’s leading professional service organizations, today announced an expansion into the Fort Worth market through the addition of approximately 60 staff, including 6 partners, from Hartman Leito & Bolt (HLB). Founded in 1986, HLB is a leading regional accounting firm serving small businesses and multi-faceted organizations throughout North Texas. The firm has a strong client base in the manufacturing, construction, real estate and nonprofit industries, as well as a significant high net worth practice. Combined with BDO's existing presence in Dallas, these new resources will bring BDO's total staff in the Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex to 225. BDO now has more than 400 professionals serving Texas clients from offices in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. HLB has been a member of the BDO Seidman Alliance since 2002. The combination of BDO and HLB is effective June 1.
“I want to welcome all of the partners and staff formerly with Hartman Leito & Bolt to BDO. This combination greatly enhances BDO's presence in the important North Texas market and builds on our impressive growth history in the state," said Wayne Berson, CEO of BDO USA. “Through our previous Alliance relationship with HLB, we have a history of collaboration on client work and business development with our new partners and staff. This familiarity will be extremely valuable as we integrate the practice with BDO.”
“We have always enjoyed working with BDO partners and staff since we joined the BDO Seidman Alliance more than twelve years ago. Joining BDO USA is a logical next step to further our collective growth," said Alan Hawrylak, Managing Partner of HLB. "The firms have very compatible service philosophies that will make our transition into BDO as seamless as possible."
Tracy Bolt, a founding HLB partner, has entered into a long-term strategic consulting relationship with BDO USA in order to continue to provide Fort Worth and Dallas clients with his extensive business advisory experience. Jim Leito, a founding partner of HLB with more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, will be responsible for managing the Forth Worth assurance practice for BDO, and Pam Roberts, who has 15 years of public accounting experience, will manage the tax practice.
“HLB has established a long history of creating strong relationships with closely-held businesses and individuals in the Fort Worth and Dallas communities. By combining with BDO, the firm will build on that tradition by bringing clients a wider array of solutions, broader industry experience, and the full coverage of BDO's global network," said Tracy Bolt. "These expanded resources will enable the firm to add new clients and help existing clients grow and become even more successful.”
Going forward, the firm will maintain two office locations in the metroplex (contact information below):
BDO USA, LLP
BDO USA, LLP
|700 North Pearl||6050 Southwest Blvd.|
|Suite 2000||Suite 300|
|Dallas, TX 75201||Fort Worth, TX 76109|
|Phone: 214-969-7007||Phone: 817-738-2400|
Hartman Leito & Bolt has been recognized by numerous business and industry publications for its workplace accomplishments. For seven consecutive years, HLB has been named a “Best Company to Work For” by the Texas Association of Business and was recently named a "Top 100 Best Accounting Firm to Work for" by Best Companies.
- BDO USA has more than 400 staff serving Texas businesses from offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
- BDO represents companies ranging from closely-held private businesses to leading non-profits to Fortune 500 multinationals.
- BDO USA has industry practices specialized in serving businesses in the construction, energy, financial institutions, government contracting, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofit, private equity, real estate, retail and technology sectors.
- BDO has been named a Best Company by Working Mother Magazine for three consecutive years and been recognized with the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility for five consecutive years.
- BDO has 52 offices and more than 400 independent alliance firm locations around the country.
- BDO USA has been serving clients for more than 100 years since its founding in 1910 (as Seidman & Seidman).
- As an independent member of BDO International Limited (the fifth largest global network of accounting firms), the firm can leverage the resources of more than 1,200 member firm offices in 144 countries around the world.
About BDO USA
BDO is the brand name for BDO USA, LLP, a U.S. professional services firm providing assurance, tax, financial advisory and consulting services to a wide range of publicly traded and privately held companies. For more than 100 years, BDO has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. The firm serves clients through 52 offices and more than 400 independent alliance firm locations nationwide. As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multi-national clients through a global network of 1,264 offices in 144 countries.
BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership, is the U.S. member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms. For more information please visit: www.bdo.com.