NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--American Express today announced the winners of the Epic Everyday Getaway contest. More than 7,000 Americans submitted snapshots and selfies along with a short story describing their favorite #EveryDayMoments. Photo submissions captured Americans’ favorite VIPs (their kids, loved ones and friends) in fun, silly, memorable and inspirational everyday moments.
Each winner and a guest will get their own “Very Important Person” treatment when they head to NYC June 18-21, 2014 for a three-day experience that includes:
- Rock of Ages Broadway show with cast meet & greet
- VIP concert experience with Maroon 5 (live streamed nationally)
- Makeovers: red carpet looks for the evening from Rent the Runway, hair blowouts from DryBar
- SoulCycle Indoor Cycling Class inside iconic Grand Central Terminal
- Three-night stay at the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel, located in the heart of the world-famous Broadway Theater district
- Airfare and ground transportation
Celebrating #EveryDayMoments all Year Long
The Mother’s Day “selfie & snapshots” photo contest kicked off a year-long campaign to shine a spotlight on #EveryDayMoments from around the country. American Express will encourage people throughout the year to share their #EveryDayMoments, including Father’s Day, summer fun, Back-to-School and the Holidays. The campaign was created to celebrate the new Amex EveryDaySM Credit Card.
The Card, designed for multi-taskers juggling family, work and personal lives, rewards Card Members for how often they shop— not just how much they spend. Use the Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra Membership Rewards® points on all those purchases less returns and credits. *Terms and limitations apply.
The Amex EveryDay Credit Card:
- 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. Terms and limitations apply.
- EMV chip technology for added security.
- Earn 2x Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year on purchases (then 1x); and 1x points on all other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Use the Card to make 20 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- A digital counter in the Amex Mobile app helps keep track of each qualifying purchase for the bonus, so Card Members always know when they're close to earning 20% extra Membership Rewards points.
- Redeem points for a variety of rewards, including using them towards recent charges with Use Points for Charges (Terms & Conditions), redeeming for gift cards or merchandise, and booking travel at amextravel.com, or transferring them for miles in the frequent flyer programs of 17 different airlines.
About American Express
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress and youtube.com/americanexpress.