DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prgbfs/enterpriselevel) has announced the addition of the "Enterprise-Level Smart Device Operations and Monetization Control" report to their offering.
This report brings to light the multi-carrier, multi-platform dilemma that global enterprises face when they sell turn-key connected devices to a global customer audience.
In this report, we explicitly focus on the nagging problem of provisioning, tracking, monetizing and reporting on smart-enabled devices when they, for example, are manufactured in one country and used in another.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Today's CSP-Based M2M Connectivity Model: The Multi-Carrier Approach
3. An Enterprise Focus on M2M Solution Management
4. Remote Subscriber Management, Operations, and Monetization Support
5. Enterprise Control of the Connectivity and Device Management Model
6. Stratecast - The Last Word
7. About Stratecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prgbfs/enterpriselevel