DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n9w964/breast_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Breast Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Breast Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Breast Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Breast Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Breast Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Breast Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Breast Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
- 3-V Biosciences, Inc.
- A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
- AEterna Zentaris Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Advanced Cancer Therapeutics
- Advaxis, Inc.
- Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
- Aegis Therapeutics, LLC
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alchemia Limited
- Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Algeta ASA
- Almac Discovery Ltd.
- AlphaMab Co., Ltd
- AlphaVax, Inc.
- Ambrx, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Angion Biomedica Corp.
- AntiCancer, Inc.
- Antigen Express, Inc.
- Antyra, Inc.
- Aphios Corporation
- Armour Therapeutics Inc.
- Arno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals, LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n9w964/breast_cancer