DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mw7hb/global) has announced the addition of the "Global High-purity Alumina Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global High-purity Alumina market will grow at a CAGR of 27.88 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Alumina, commonly known as aluminum oxide (Al2O3), is primarily used as a feedstock for the fabrication of metallic aluminum and is known as Smelter Grade Alumina (SGA). While 90 percent of the alumina produced globally is used in aluminum fabrication, the remaining 10 percent is dedicated to the non-metallurgical market, i.e., for industrial usage. High-purity alumina, which characterizes alumina with a minimum purity of 99.99 percent, is the high-end product of non-metallurgical alumina market.
The Global High-purity Alumina market can be categorized into four segments on the basis of application:
- LED Applications
- Semiconductor Applications
- Phosphor Applications
- Other Applications.
- Alcoa Inc.
- Orbite Aluminae Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- United Co. RUSAL plc
Other Prominent Vendors
- Dalian Hiland Photoelectric Material Co. Ltd.
- Hebei Pengda New Material Technical Co. Ltd.
- Henan Shenhuo Group Co. Ltd.
- Hong Fu Crystal Technology Co. Ltd.
- Huomei Hongjun
- Kyushu Mitsui Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Nippon Light Metal Co. Ltd.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Rio Tinto Alcan
- Showa Denko K.K. Group
- Well Expediting Ent. Co. Ltd.
- Xinjiang Joinworld Co. Ltd.
- Zibo Xinfumeng Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Zibo Xinmeiyu Alumina Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mw7hb/global