DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp6bt3/hemophilia_a) has announced the addition of the "Hemophilia A - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hemophilia A, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hemophilia A and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MoAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hemophilia A
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hemophilia A and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hemophilia A products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Hemophilia A pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
- Baxter International Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Cangene Corporation
- Lentigen Corporation
- Sangamo BioSciences, Inc.
- Pharming Group N.V.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Grifols, S.A.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- rEVO Biologics
- Octapharma AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Prolor Biotech, Inc.
- ReGenX Biosciences, LLC
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Green Cross Corporation
- Expression Therapeutics LLC
- Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc.
- Amunix, Inc.
- Inserm Transfert SA
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
- Celtic Pharmaceutical Holdings L.P.
- Inbiopro Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- International Biotechnology Center Generium
- AlphaMab Co., Ltd
- Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp6bt3/hemophilia_a